Branding / Collateral, Print
We were asked to design and layout a 40-page annual report for the Point Foundation, a National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund that empowers promising students to achieve their full academic and leadership potential. The goal was to create a design that exploded the idea of the traditional dry foundation document, with the end result being something that could be appealing to donors and community leaders.
We took the current branding and offered up a new, fresh and unique look while also staying on-message for the organization’s leading role in providing educational opportunities for the gay community, including:
• Conceptual design and layout solutions that were bright, engaging and easy to follow
• Touchups/edits to photographs and graphics
• Creation of camera-ready art for printer
• Assistance and recommendations for paper and printing options
• Project management from beginning to end