Jacober Creative seeks to hire a marketing professional to serve as its Public Relations & Marketing Manager. Position will be responsible for managing PR, branding, marketing campaigns and more across all agency clients. The candidate will report to the Creative Director and Brand Strategist and supervise other marketing and design staff. Successful applicants will be experienced, highly organized, creative, self-starting individuals who can also work in a team setting.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- - Works to develop and implement marketing, advertising, and promotional campaigns for all agency clients
- - Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results for both internal agency review and clients
- - Helps create and manage marketing budgets along with senior agency staff
- - Manages and creates public relations campaigns for clients, including strategy, press release writing, pitching and securing placements, regionally, nationally and internationally
- - Interfaces with graphic designers, photographers, videographers and website development team
- - Develops comprehensive media purchase plans including newspaper, social media, and digital ad buys as needed for clients.
- - Manages clients and agency social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, etc) including content creation/sourcing, writing, selection of images, and scheduling
- - Oversees maintenance of websites for select clients, and updated content such, press releases, blogs, articles, etc.
- - Manages select events for specific clients as needed
- - Manages e-newsletters and email marketing for agency and client
- - Analyzes customer research, current market trends and competitor information for brand analysis and reports for clients.
Education and Experience
- - Marketing/PR related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- - Ten years of experience in the field
- - Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- - Experience with creating and managing successful public relations campaigns
- - Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- - Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media management and email marketing experience required
- - Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- - Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- - Spanish written and verbal skills a plus
- - Well organized
- - Detailed oriented
- - Creative
- - Self-starting
- - Ability to analyze and solve problems
- - Team-leadership
- - Formal presentation skills
- - Adaptability
- - Timely decision-making
- - Willingness to collaborate